We are always pleased to hear from people who feel they can contribute to our team. Please contact us via email email@example.com.
We are actively seeking a
- Maintain feed lines to machine to ensure efficient manufacture
- Packing of material for shipment and ensuring material is prepared for courier, check product is safe and correct, paper work is in place for shipment.
- Receiving goods: assist in the receiving of materials for manufacture and the decontamination process. Ensure received material is correct; if not compliant assist in correction.
- Maintain a safe working environment: ensure waste material is disposed of correctly, fire exits are accessible etc.
- Help maintenance of stock: stock take, report when materials are at a low level to line manager.
- Quality control: assist in the maintaining a high level of manufacture quality.
- Compliance of clean room environment: adhering to regulations and wearing of the correct equipment for designated areas. Assist in the decontamination of working areas at the end of shift / hand over period
- Work as a team member
If you think you can contribute we would love to hear from you, in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.